I spoke with Ryan Orsi, Worldwide Partner Lead, Security, at AWS, about handling cloud security issues, and news updates on AWS cloud security.
Among the topics we discussed:
- What do you see as the state of cloud security here in 2022? What are the key challenges companies are grappling with?
- What’s your advice for handling these threats?
- Let’s look at the news:
- AWS is launching a web-based dashboard that will help customers streamline the SaaS product risk assessment process.
2. AWS is relaunching its Security Competency for members of the AWS Partner Network to include 8 additional competency categories.
3. AWS is launching a new competency, the AWS Level 1 Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) Competency.
- What’s your view of the future of cloud security? Will it improve or do you expect it to remain highly challenging?
Listen to the podcast:
Also available on Apple Podcasts
Watch the video: